Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween







So I don't know about anyone else, but when I was a kid, there was only 1 Halloween. And that was on Halloween. This year we had a Halloween carnival and a trunk-or-treat on the Saturday before. Then we had a party at my grandma's retirement center on Wednesday before. Then Thursday Eliza had a party at preschool. Then, finally on Halloween, Nicole had a parade at school in the morning (which Eliza HAD to walk in also), a class party in the afternoon and then trick-or-treating in the evening after dinner. Halloween is a lot of work. They love it though, so it's the only reason I do it. I'm just glad I got their costumes done a few weeks before it all started! Oh, and the wings with Eliza's Giselle (from Enchanted) costume were put on moments before running out the door to go trick-or-treating. She just saw them and had to put them on...Whatever!



1 comment:

Danielle said...

Nicole's makeup is awesome!!