Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Child photographers












So these pictures, and about 10 more similar ones, were all on my camera when I downloaded the pictures to my computer. This is what you get when a 4 and 6 year old take pictures. I think maybe I should let them take more. The joy and innocence of childhood shine through.



3 comments:

Danielle said...

LOL

Stephanie Marika said...

i think you should let them take way more pictures and find portraits of each of them, print them out and put them in their bedroom or the play room. hey- where'd that picture of Eliza go? email it to me okay? p.s. my kids are totally dressing like that. (you think i'm kidding...)i'm excited to come home for thanksgiving and play for a couple days. speaking of thanksgiving, i think for our family get-together we should either dress up like a pioneer or an indian or else you can't eat dinner. it'd be super funny...hehe. okay i should go. love you.

Stephanie Marika said...

pilgrim. i meant. pilgrims and indians. (not pioneers)