Thursday, March 19, 2009

the cutest kidos

Josh was playing tag with Nicole and Eliza in the backyard and my dad took some pics. It doesn't look like it, but it is getting warmer. Nicole's been asking for weeks now, "is it going to be spring soon?" Thank heavens they can go run around outside again.



This is how I found Porter the other morning. I went to find him to put him down for his morning nap and he had gone upstairs with Eliza. She had dressed him in a tulle slip, red satin skirt, pink sash and fairy wings. I laughed my head off when I saw him. Too bad there wasn't a hidden camera to catch Eliza getting him dressed. That would have been comical. He was content to wander around in his outfit too. Perhaps it was thanks to the binky. He must have found one upstairs before she got him dressed.


Aren't those the yummiest little feet you've ever seen?




Nicole has finally lost a tooth. She's actually lost both bottom teeth by now, with one on top a little loose. She was sooooo excited to have a loose tooth. She's been so worried that all her friends had already lost teeth and she hadn't yet. She was in the tub when she discovered her first loose one and she screamed for me to come and see. She was so happy to have a loose tooth that she started crying. It was too cute. It reminded me how the trials in their little lives are so big to them, and seemingly insignificant to us. My children remind me to be compassionate. And I'm so grateful that one of her huge trials was that she was one of the last to have a loose tooth.


3 comments:

Danielle said...

Poor, poor Porter. It's got to be hard to have two big sisters. I'm betting this won't be the last time he gets dressed up as a girl. (at least before he can defend himself)

Hillary said...

FINALLY! That picture of P all dressed up is priceless. I'm sure he'll get them back some day.

Nekell said...

I just love the look of disgust/tired on his face. Priceless!